Organ


Built in 1975 by Messrs W. Hawkins of Walsall,the slider windchests & half of the pipework came from an organ in 1920 by J J Binns for Walsall Congregational Church, the rest is new. The case was made by the “Lindford- Bridgman”cabinet-makers of Lichfield in oak and was designed by Anthony Chatwin. The console is also in oak.
 
For further informations click here.
 
 
 

 


St Peter's Church, Harborne, Birmingham, West Midlands, B17 0BB

Charity Number 1140018

2013 Designed by Harborne Computers Ltd.